The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CAN RETAIL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Shirley Jones: ‘Partridge’ reboot would be ‘too happy’ for today’s world
By Eric Hegedus, Robert Rorke - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The Music Man Tuesday, 1:15 a.m., TCM Everybody loves a parade — even one that’s been marching through town for 55 years. That’s Shirley Jones’ take on her 1962 movie “The Music Man,” a star-and-song-spangled adaptation of Meredith Willson’s Broadway show. Jones, who played Shirley Partridge in the 1970-74 ABC sitcom “The Partridge Family,” calls...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Retail Dead Zone: Can Email Save Brick-And-Mortar Stores?
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Email may help retailers that move online. But it won't save them from higher rents.