Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAMPUS CLOTHING COMPANY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Making New Clothing Look Old With Blowtorches and Sandpaper
Tuesday May 23, 2017
Los Angeles-based MadeWorn uses blowtorches, sandpaper and other techniques to produce clothing with that really worn-out look. Company founder Blaine Halvorson shows how they do it. Photo/Video: Mike Kofsky for The Wall Street Journal
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Delete Hate Speech or Pay Up, Germany Tells Social Media Companies
By MELISSA EDDY and MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A new law will impose fines on companies like Facebook and Twitter if they fail to swiftly remove illegal or hateful content on their platforms.
- Santa Clara University Receives $30 Million for STEM Campus
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The gift from the Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation will support construction of a new "campus within a campus" STEM complex....