The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CAMPUS AFFILIATE, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Santa Clara University Receives $30 Million for STEM Campus
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The gift from the Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation will support construction of a new "campus within a campus" STEM complex....
- UCLA bomb scare: 3 campus residences evacuated after threat
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- An A for Activism on Campus
Friday Jul 14, 2017
The latest trend in college grade inflation.
- On Campus, Failure Is on the Syllabus
By JESSICA BENNETT - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
At Smith College and many other institutions, new programs are there to help students used to achievement and recognition cope with basic setbacks.
- Will Trump End Campus Kangaroo Courts?
Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Democratic senators, a New Jersey task force and even the ABA mobilize against due process.