Already this year, stiff fines have failed to stop fountain-bathing in warm weather, and now the police who protect the Trevi Fountain, backed by a strict ordinance, have more officers on duty.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAMPOS CUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rome Journal: No Swimming! Rome Braces for Summer of Tourists at Its Fountains
By JASON HOROWITZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Swedish Billionaire's $100 Million Bet on the Future of the America's Cup
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Torbjorn Tornqvist built perhaps the fastest boat in the history of the America’s Cup—and still lost.
- A Surprise Key to America's Cup: Bikes
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As the America’s Cup gets underway off Bermuda this weekend, the primary story line centers around an unusual question for sailing: Can the Kiwis pedal their way to victory?
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Report Finds 17 Deaths and Labor Abuses at Russia’s World Cup Stadiums
By JERÉ LONGMAN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Human Rights Watch accuses FIFA of failing to rigorously monitor worker safety matters.
- America's Cup Turns Homeowners Into Landlords
Wednesday Apr 25, 2012
With the America's Cup sailing into San Francisco Bay next summer, some local homeowners with views of the race are renting out their homes to yachting fans willing to pay for a front-row seat. (Originally published Apr. 24, 2012)
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Cultured Traveler: The Hidden Treasures in Italian Libraries
By DAVID LASKIN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Florence, Rome and beyond, these buildings are a feast not only for book lovers, but for art and architecture enthusiasts as well.