The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAMERON LEWIS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rising Nationalist Parties May Hold Sway in U.K. Election
Monday Apr 20, 2015
Former U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer Nigel Lawson tells WSJ’s Simon Constable that the forthcoming U.K. election is being affected by the rise of nationalist parties UKIP and SNP, as some voters get alienated by Ed Miliband’s Labour Party and David Cameron’s Conservative Party.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Daniel Day-Lewis Calls It a Day
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
From ‘Hamlet’ to ‘My Left Foot,’ he inhabits his characters as thoroughly as an actor can.
- Daniel Day-Lewis Announces Retirement From Acting
By SOPAN DEB - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The reclusive actor, who has taken long breaks from acting before, officially announced his retirement for the first time.
- “Airbnb’s Sheryl Sandberg” is the Valley’s Quiet Superpower
By Jessi Hempel - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Belinda Johnson is the brain behind the $25 billion startup’s attempts to befriend everyone.