James Cameron wanted Josh Brolin to be in the upcoming 'Avatar' sequels. He did not get the response he wanted.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1567 MILITARY ROAD
KENMORE, NEW YORK, 14217
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAMERON JAMES & ASSOCIATES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Josh Brolin Earned The Wrath Of James Cameron For Saying No To His Upcoming ‘Avatar’ Sequels
By Dan MacRae - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- James Cameron Gave His Thoughts On ‘Alien: Covenant’ And Why He Wants To Return To ‘The Terminator’
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
James Cameron had praise for Ridley Scott's 'Alien: Covenant,' but stressed it's not the sort of film he'd want to make.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- LeafLine Puts Human Faces To Medical Cannabis Stories
Friday Jun 9, 2017
"The general audience needs to know [these stories] because there's so many people who are affected by cancer [and other maladies] that can be helped with medical cannabis," Cameron High, associatecreative director at Haberman, tells "Marketing Daily."
- Jessica Alba and 2 daughters announce baby No. 3
By The Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The actress made the announcement in a picture on Instagram of herself and her two daughters.Alba rose to fame in James Cameron's Fox series "Dark Angel" in the 2000s.
- Inside Avatar, the Theme Park Version
By MEKADO MURPHY - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Disney tries to recreate Pandora, the world it depicted in the genre-defining 3-D film “Avatar.” Here’s how the company did it.