Receipt Bank, a fintech startup that helps companies automate elements of their bookkeeping, has raised $50 million in a series B round of funding from Insight Venture Partners. Founded out of London in 2010, Receipt Bank targets accountants, bookkeepers, and small businesses with an online platform that allows them to submit their invoices, receipts, and […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
137-16 130TH AVE.
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11436
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAM BOOKKEEPING ASSOCIATES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Receipt Bank raises $50 million to help bookkeepers automate data extraction from invoices
By Paul Sawers - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Shocking crime captured on cam
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.