Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CAM AIR, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Neve Campbell on 'House Of Cards' and Today's Political Parallels
Saturday Jun 3, 2017
Neve Campbell, who plays political fixer Leann Harvey on the Netflix hit series "House of Cards," gives her take on a variety of political situations. Image: Adele Morgan/The Wall Street Journal
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Parents watch nurse beating special needs son on nanny cam
By Jackie Salo - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A California mom was faced with every parent’s worst nightmare when she tuned into her nanny cam app. To her horror, Dyanna Ko saw the family’s nurse beating her 2-year-old son who has special needs at their Redondo Beach home, according CBS News. The nurse, Thelma Manalastas, was caring for the boy, who suffers from...
- Rhode Island bill sees highway surveillance cams ticketing uninsured motorists
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The $120 fines would be split evenly between contractor and the state.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Australians have the best foul mouths, and these dash cam reactions prove it
By Johnny Lieu - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Call us biased, but we'll say it now, and we'll say it again: Australians really know how to swear.
And there's no other situation that can test the perspicacity of one's foul mouth than a near miss or dealing with bad behaviour on the road, as evidenced in this reaction compilation put together by the folks at Dash Cam Owners Australia.
It goes without saying, but the video contains plenty of coarse language. Read more...More about Video, Australia, Dash Cam, Dash Cam Footage, and Dash Cam Owners Australia
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.