Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CALLENDER LAW OFFICES PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Jared Kushner on New White House Innovation Office
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, made a rare public statement on Monday at a tech summit in Washington aimed at modernizing government. Mr. Kushner leads the newly created White House Office of American Innovation. Photo: AP
- Deal on mental health bill comes down to the wire in Albany
By Jonathan LaMantia - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
State legislators this week will determine the future of the soon-to-expire Kendra's Law, which permits court-ordered community-based treatment for people with serious mental illnesses.The state...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Banking trojan executes when targets hover over link in PowerPoint doc
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Novel infection method doesn't require link to be clicked.
- Intel’s former chief diversity and inclusion officer has left the company
By Megan Rose Dickey - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Danielle Brown, who spent nearly three years as Intel’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, has left the company, TechCrunch has learned. Read More