Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - SUITEAMERICA
2013 - CALIFORNIA SUITES
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- California Today: California Today: Talking to California’s Top Judge
By MIKE McPHATE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Monday: Checking in with the chief justice, a punishing heat wave, and an anti-Uber in the Central Valley.
- Jury Finds Televangelist Jan Crouch Shunned Granddaughter’s Report of Rape
By MATT STEVENS - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
A California jury found the conduct of the late Ms. Crouch, co-founder of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, to be “outrageous.” It awarded her granddaughter $2 million.
- Adobe Sees Strong Q2
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Driven by the success of its cloud-based software suite, Adobe reported strong second-quarter earnings this week. “The California-based company … said its sales in the quarter endingJune 2 climbed 26.7% year-over-year to a record $1.77bn, beating Wall Street forecasts of $1.73bn,” the Financial Times notes.
- California Today: California Today: Division Among Democrats
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wednesday: An intraparty spat, Senator Kamala Harris is interrupted (again) and a particularly loud frog.
- California Today: California Today: Batman, a True Angeleno
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Friday: Three very colorful houses, a new state budget and a California Batman.
- California Today: California Today: Talking to a Tony Winner
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Monday: A chat with the director Christopher Ashley, turmoil at Uber and the anniversary of a groundbreaking music festival.