A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CAL E. MARTIN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Meet the RapidE, Aston Martin’s first EV due in 2019
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Just the thing for the eco-conscious 00 agent?
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Judge refuses to lower bail for Martin Shkreli
By Emily Saul - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A Brooklyn judge has declined to lower “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli’s bond, according to newly filed court papers. Shkreli asked Brooklyn federal court Judge Kiyo Matsumoto last week to lower his bail from $5 million to $2 million — claiming he’s broke and can’t pay his bills. “He doesn’t have any cash,” defense attorney Benjamin...
- Wanting Martin Shkreli to Stop Talking, Prosecutors Seek Judge’s Help
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The pharmaceutical entrepreneur’s tweets and comments to reporters during his fraud trial are part of “a campaign of disruption,” prosecutors argued.