The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAI ARCHITECTURE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 7 Technologies that Enable a Microservices Architecture
By Cynthia Harvey Contributor, NetworkComputing - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Organizations that implement microservices often adopt the architectural style alongside complementary technologies, including the seven in this slideshow.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- HubSpot To Open Office In Sydney, Australia
Thursday Apr 10, 2014
Ad tech firm HubSpot announced that it plans to open an office in Sydney, Australia during the third quarter of this year. The inbound-marketing software company said the Sydney office will focus ongrowing its business relationships in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Singapore. The company is currently looking to hire a channel account executive and sales account executive for the Sydneyoffice.
- Learn more about the redevelopment plan with this aerial tour
Friday Jun 23, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Cultured Traveler: The Hidden Treasures in Italian Libraries
By DAVID LASKIN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Florence, Rome and beyond, these buildings are a feast not only for book lovers, but for art and architecture enthusiasts as well.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.