Yes, I am writing about the PlayStation Vita in 2017. Sony’s latest (and likely last) portable system was never a huge hit. But now, five years after its 2012 launch, it’s unpopular and kind of old. Despite the random odd release here and there, the system is all but dead. And I’m one of the few who mourns […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAFFE' VITA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- I’ll miss the PlayStation Vita — if only for the RPGs
By Mike Minotti - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Delta Passenger Restrained After Trying to Open Exit Door, Charges Say
By JACEY FORTIN - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
After a flight attendant smashed a wine bottle over the man’s head, he was restrained with the help of other passengers.
- PlayStation Now updated with PS4 game support—and a hint at its future
By Sam Machkovech - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Ars tests newer games on streaming service, notices some interesting categorization.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017