SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CADDX SYSTEMS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Dustin Fowler’s misery crushes Yankees: ‘It just makes you sick’
By Ken Davidoff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
CHICAGO — This was, for lack of better phrasing, uniquely horrific. Dustin Fowler, one of the most admired prospects in the Yankees’ acclaimed farm system, had worked his way up to his big moment Thursday night. He had flown from Syracuse for his major league debut, then waited nearly three hours through a rain delay....
- Humble, Yet Hungry Treanor Grows into Leader for Team USA in First World Cup
By mschneider - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.