NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CABARET KIDS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- ‘Me the People,’ a Spangled Satire of a President Beyond Parody
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
This cabaret at the Triad offers broad sendups of President Trump for the two-drink-minimum crowd, but it’s hard to be farcical when real life is so bizarre.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- He’s Got a Good Wig on His Shoulders: Meet Cole Escola
By ELISABETH VINCENTELLI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
In just under 10 years, Cole Escola, who is 30 but looks much younger, has become a ubiquitous presence on the downtown alt-cabaret circuit.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.