TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CA PALMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Bismarck Palm Watering: How To Water A Newly Planted Bismarck Palm
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Cutting A Pindo Palm Back: When Do Pindo Palms Need To Be Pruned
By Liz Baessler - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- California bill takes aim at Mojave Desert groundwater project with ties to Trump nominee
By The Desert Sun - By The Desert Sun - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Cadiz Inc. wants to pump 16.3 billion gallons per year from a desert aquifer near Mojave National Preserve.