Strong reactions to the decision reflect the enduring anger over Mr. Arpaio’s hard-line immigration enforcement and racial profiling.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - C J BANQUETE LATINO CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Latinos Express Outrage After Trump Pardons Arpaio
By SIMON ROMERO - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- For Latino Artists in Sci-Fi Show, Everyone’s an Alien
By JORI FINKEL - Friday Aug 25, 2017
This fall, 70 transcultural museum shows will explore Los Angeles’s ties to Latin America in a far-reaching survey, “Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA.”
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- Under Armour C.E.O. Follows Merck Chief, Quitting Panel in Rebuke to Trump
By DAVID GELLES and KATIE THOMAS - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Two corporate leaders stepped down from a White House advisory group after President Trump equivocated in his initial remarks on racially motivated violence in Charlottesville, Va.
- Common Sense: What Would It Take for Trump to Get His Corporate Tax Wish?
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Capping the top rate at 15 percent would require a willingness to ditch tax subsidies favored by special interests, including real estate developers.
- Trump Tax Plan May Free Up Corporate Dollars, but Then What?
By PATRICIA COHEN - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Republicans are promising to stimulate investment and create jobs. But steps to undo tax dodges may not produce the intended economic lift.