Dagmara Przybysz, 16, was pronounced dead at the scene at Pool Academy in Pool, Cornwall on May 17, 2016. Today an inquest heard the Polish-born teenager, who died as a result of hanging, had also injured herself the day before she died by punching a wall in anger – because she said some girls were laughing...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
HERNAN P. FIGUEROA
71 WEST 47 STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10036
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - C&P POLISHING CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Court hears how bullies drove Polish teen to hang herself
By The Sun - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.