Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - C & LJ INTERNATIONAL TRADE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Trump Cautious on China Inquiry Over Intellectual Property Theft
By GLENN THRUSH and ALAN RAPPEPORT - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
The president is seeking to fulfill hard-edge campaign promises on trade without alienating Beijing during the crisis over North Korea’s nuclear weapons program.
- Trump Eyes China Sanctions While Seeking Its Help on North Korea
By JANE PERLEZ and PETER BAKER - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
The American president is trying to enlist Beijing in his struggle with North Korea even as the White House is set to announce trade crackdown.
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.
- U.S. Begins Nafta Negotiations With Harsh Words
By BINYAMIN APPELBAUM - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The Trump administration opened talks with Canada and Mexico on the North American Free Trade Agreement by asserting that the current deal had failed.