Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - C & C MATH FACTORY L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Cheesecake Factory Customers Say They Were Duped Into Leaving Big Tips
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Even though we all now have phones with handy calculator apps, some restaurant diners are still confounded by the math when trying to sort out the tip, particularly when splitting the bill. Many restaurants now do the math for you and print a suggested tip on the receipt, but some Cheesecake Factory customers say the popular chain is enriching itself …
- Free NYC Coding School Launches Funding Experiment
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
C4Q, a Long Island City nonprofit startup provides free coding classes to low-income adults, tapping students’ earnings and private investors.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- All Power Cut, Thousands Flee N.C. Outer Banks Islands
By Alex Johnson - Monday Jul 31, 2017
One of three cables to two remote islands was completely severed, and the two others were compromised. All could be out for as long as two weeks.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.