NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
IBS BUSINESS LICENSING & LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES INC.
229 JERICHO TURNPIKE
NEW HYDE PARK, NEW YORK, 11040
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - C&A FIVE WINGS INC.
2013 - A&C FIVE WINGS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Poultry Farmers Brood Over Slowdown in Breeding
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Over the first five months of the year, the percentage of eggs hatching broiler chickens fell to its lowest level in over a decade. That is a problem for companies for an industry that requires about 750 million new chickens each month to raise, slaughter and process into wings, breasts and drumsticks.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- 15 February, 2017 – Episode 606 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Feb 16, 2017
Guiding Human Editing, CRISPR Patent Ruling, Real Live Malaria, Terrible Headed Lizard, Fly Wing Semaphore, Tough Kids Rule, Monkey In Mirror, Video Game Chemistry, Five Day Fast, Stress Is Good, Low Crime Immigrants, Ant Butt Beetles, And Much More...
- For Men Cleared in Jogger Case, Belated Pomp and Circumstance
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
After missing their own high school graduations because they were in prison for a crime they did not commit, three men joined the Bronx Prep class of 2017 for commencement exercises.
- Air Force may retire a third of active A-10 “Warthogs” for want of replacement wings
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 9, 2017
110 Warthogs will have to be put to pasture.
- United Airlines Flight Grounded After Passengers Watched Jet Fuel Pour Out of Wing
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Being a passenger on a plane generally requires a good deal of faith in the laws of physics and in the experts who build and operate these jets. But every once in a while, a lay person will see something — like, say, jet fuel leaking out of the wing and onto the tarmac — and that faith can be …