In this article, I’ll share 15 time-tested tactics for encouraging word of mouth conversations, and give you tips on how to encourage people to spread the word about your organization.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BY WORD OF MOUTH PROCESSORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 15 Brilliant Ways to Grow Your Nonprofit with Word of Mouth Marketing
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Monday May 15, 2017
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Trust In WOM Fosters Influencers
Wednesday May 3, 2017
With consumers continuing to trust word of mouth over all other forms of marketing, brands are increasingly turning to influencers to help get their message across with more passion, creativity andauthenticity.
- We Watch What Somebody Tells Us To Watch
Thursday Apr 27, 2017
The IAB's new study of how we discover content says our content choices most of all, come via word of mouth, or just exploring. For TV, those on-air promos do the trick.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.