The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BWB INSTALLATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- A judge is ordering drunken drivers to install Uber, Lyft
By David Kravets - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
"It's just common sense. It doesn’t cost anybody anything to install."
- How to install Linux on a Chromebook (and why you should)
By J.M. Porup - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Crouton and Gallium OS turn Chromebooks into Linux laptops.
- Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
King Salman named his son as the country’s new crown prince, a move that carries far-reaching implications for the monarchy and the biggest economy in the Middle East.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Judge Orders Drunk Drivers To Install Uber, Lyft Apps While On Probation
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
In an effort to keep people under the influence off the roads when they’ve been drinking, a judge in Ohio is ordering folks who have been convicted of drunk driving to install ride-hailing apps like Uber or Lyft.In addition to levying fines and suspending drivers licenses, Judge Michael A. Cicconetti of Painesville Municipal Court is also handing out orders …
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal