There were no big surprises among the early selections in the draft, but Chicago sent Butler, a three-time All Star, to Minnesota.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BUTLER'S VAL-U-BROKERAGE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bulls and Timberwolves Upstage Draft With Jimmy Butler Trade
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- N.B.A. Draft 2017: Timberwolves Trade for Jimmy Butler; Fultz Is Top Pick
By BENJAMIN HOFFMAN and MARC TRACY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 76ers have the top pick in the draft, followed by the Lakers. After that it gets interesting. Stay here for pick-by-pick updates and analysis.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The NBA Draft Will Have Few Senior Moments
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
It is possible that not a single college senior will be picked in the first round of Thursday’s NBA Draft, despite the success of recent senior picks Malcolm Brogdon, Jimmy Butler and Draymond Green.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.