There were no big surprises among the early selections in the draft, but Chicago sent Butler, a three-time All Star, to Minnesota.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BUTLER BAKERY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bulls and Timberwolves Upstage Draft With Jimmy Butler Trade
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- N.B.A. Draft 2017: Timberwolves Trade for Jimmy Butler; Fultz Is Top Pick
By BENJAMIN HOFFMAN and MARC TRACY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 76ers have the top pick in the draft, followed by the Lakers. After that it gets interesting. Stay here for pick-by-pick updates and analysis.
- Small Bakery Changes Name After Legal Threat From Pillsbury Doughboy’s Lawyer
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A small bakery that hasn’t even been open for a year is already having to spend thousands of dollars to change its name after General Mills took issue with the shop’s use of the term “doughboy.”Two weeks after Doughboy’s Bake Shoppe — named after the nickname for the father of one of the owners — opened in January, the …
- The NBA Draft Will Have Few Senior Moments
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
It is possible that not a single college senior will be picked in the first round of Thursday’s NBA Draft, despite the success of recent senior picks Malcolm Brogdon, Jimmy Butler and Draymond Green.
- The Small Business Report, August 18, 2015
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Aug 18, 2015
The pluses and minuses of an open-hiring policy...you'll hear from a bakery owner who swears by it; and where there's an opportunity for entrepreneurs in California's drought.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.