The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BUSINESS PAYMENT SOLUTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Payments Business Gets a $10 Billion Jolt
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Proposed major cross-border deal between U.S. and U.K. payments leaders propels industry into spotlight.
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
- As the Digital Divide Grows, an Untapped Solution Languishes
By Chris Berdik - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The crazy history and secret deals that gobbled up internet-ready frequencies long ago set aside for education.
- India's Hike Brings Mobile Payments to Its Messaging App
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
India’s biggest local messaging app, Hike, has beaten Facebook’s WhatsApp into the country’s booming mobile-payments business.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …