A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 31, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Microsoft Acquires Cloudyn
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Microsoft announced on Thursday that it has acquired cloud business management solution Cloudyn for an undisclosed price.
- Is Religion at Work Still Taboo? Not Everywhere
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Faith is coming up more often at work, forcing managers and employees to grapple with religious expression in the office. One firm’s solution: a 92-page guide.
- F-Prime Capital Leads $15M Investment in Wellframe
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Wellframe, a leading mobile-enabled care management solution provider, today announced the organization's Series B round of financing, led by F-Prime Capital, with participation from existing investors including DFJ, who led the company's...
- 9 Chamber of Commerce Software Solutions That Save Time and Money
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
If you want to spend more time building local businesses up and less time managing the administrative work of your Chamber, Chamber of Commerce software may be for you — here's everything you need to know about Chamber of Commerce software, along with 9 options and how to evaluate between them.