The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 27, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 01, 1981
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1981 - BUSINESS CARDS TOMORROW, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Police chief: Somebody snorted heroin off my business card
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Uber and Lyft Look to Hail Credit-Card Deals
Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Ride-sharing rivals Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc. may soon take their fight to your wallet.
- Celebrate National Baseball Card Day on Saturday with Topps
By Tim Newcomb - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Topps is celebrating National Baseball Card Day with exclusive packs.
The post Celebrate National Baseball Card Day on Saturday with Topps appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Civic Data Startup LiveStories, Estate App Tomorrow Ideas Raise Cash
By Benjamin Romano - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Here’s a look at funding news for two interesting Seattle-area technology startups this week: LiveStories raised $10 million to grow its civic data analysis and visualization business and Tomorrow Ideas raised $2.6 million to support a new estate planning app. —LiveStories, an online service for creating visualizations and analysis of civic data such as infant […]
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.