Toshiba said it has reopened talks with Foxconn Technology Group and Western Digital Corp. over selling its memory-chip unit, erasing a Japanese-led group’s status as the preferred buyer in a deal potentially worth $20 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BUSHWICK BUYERS GROUP CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Toshiba Revives Talks With Foxconn Over Chip Unit
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- How to Soothe Luxury-Car Buyers: Add Perks and Subtract Haggling
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Several automakers aim to change the shopping experience with fixed prices, after-sale care and even ways to avoid the dealership altogether.
- Dave Bautista Is A Stone Cold Badass In The Official Trailer For ‘Bushwick’
By Bill Hanstock - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The full trailer for Bautista's own personal escape from New York is finally here.
- Luxury Cars Offer More Models, but Find Fewer Buyers
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Automakers like BMW and Mercedes-Benz have failed to expand their market share by offering more variety, joining the industry’s overall sales decline.