The Oscar-winning filmmaker, over a career that spanned nearly five decades, told stories of down-and-out characters finding triumph.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BUSHIDO KARATE DOJO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- John Avildsen, Director of ‘Rocky’ and ‘The Karate Kid,’ Dies at 81
By MAYA SALAM - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
- Listing of the Day: London, England
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The apartment, which is on the fourth and fifth floors, has three very private terraces with terrific views of the West End.
- Seattle Week in Review: The A.I. Driver/Psychiatrist Will See You Now
By Benjamin Romano - Friday Jun 9, 2017
If the TV show Frasier, which aired from 1993 to 2004, were rebooted and set in Seattle of, say, 2037, Dr. Frasier Crane would be an artificial intelligence avatar that would pick you up in a driverless, all-electric luxury sedan, and, after confirming your destination, inform you in an approximation of Kelsey Grammer’s dulcet tone: […]
- Steph Curry's Bay Area Mansion for Sale
Friday Nov 4, 2016
The mansion is perfect for entertaining and boasts a billiards rooms, a wet bar, a 2,000-bottle wine cellar, multiple terraces and a separate casita with a private bathroom and kitchen.
- Johnny Depp Sells Eclectic L.A. Penthouse
Thursday Oct 13, 2016
The 2,500 split-level condo features two bedrooms, three baths, a galley-style kitchen, and a private terrace overlooking the city.