First mainline Forza coming to Windows 10; includes world premiere of actual new Porsche.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BUSCHYBOY'S MOTORSPORTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Forza Motorsport 7 lands on Windows 10, Xbox One consoles October 3
By Sam Machkovech - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox One X visual standout
By Jeff Grubb - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The Forza release cadence is banging on like a drum beat. Microsoft is planning to launch Forza Motorsport 7 later this year for the PC and Xbox One, as well as the newly announced Xbox One X. The game features a native 4K resolution that runs at 60 frames per second. It is due out […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Logo Placement On Vehicles Just The Tip Of The Iceberg For Motorsports Sponsors
Friday May 5, 2017
This Memorial Day weekend, if your eyes can keep up, you'll see more logos flying across your television screen than, perhaps, during any other weekend on the calendar. That's because all told amongthe Indianapolis 500, NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 and the Monaco F1 Grand Prix - 95 or so racers with their vehicles covered in logos - will log more than 43,000 miles in high-octane competitivemotorsports action.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- First impressions: Xbox One X doesn’t quite bring the “wow!” factor
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Our initial thoughts on the new hardware, plus a look at upcoming Xbox software.
- HDR and video games: Ars leaves E3 with more questions than answers
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
HDR looks great in applicable games, but newer game consoles blew a big E3 opportunity.