Community Brands, a technology and service group specializing in nonprofits, associations and government entities, has acquired Spokane, Wash.-based Configio in what a company official described…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BURMESE COMMUNITY SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Community Brands Expands Market
By Andy Segedin - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Medicaid Cuts Could Undermine Services for People with Disabilities Living in the Community
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The American Health Care Act, with its massive Medicaid cuts, threatens the independent living movement.
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.