The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BURMA US LIMITED
AROUND THE WEB
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Facing limits of remote hacking, Army cybers up the battlefield
By Sean Gallagher - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Army prepares for a less friendly electronic battlespace, embeds cyber in units.
- Former Fed Governor Says Central Bank's Independence Is Limited
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A former Federal Reserve governor and possible candidate for future top positions at the central bank said the Fed isn’t as independent or permanent as many think.
- How Earthquakes Are Rattling a Farm Town Atop One of the World's Richest Gas Troves
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
To limit earthquakes, the Dutch government has for years been imposing increasingly strict production limits at Groningen, Europe’s biggest gas field, and is now proposing another 10% cut.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Senate Backs Measure Limiting President’s Power to Lift Sanctions
By MAYA SALAM - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Senate overwhelmingly approved a proposal aimed at punishing Russia for its meddling in the 2016 election. The House has yet to take it up.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.