The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
900 PARK AVENUE
HUNTINGTON, NEW YORK, 11743
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BURGER INC LI
AROUND THE WEB
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.