The race to make a deal with T-Mobile has been a long jog for Sprint, and now it is setting off to explore a side path - a possible deal with Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications that would enablethe cable companies to bundle wireless services to customers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BUNDLE OF HOLDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sprint Talks Bundling With Comcast, Charter; Puts T-Mobile On Hold
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- Fubo TV: All the details on this sports-heavy streaming bundle
By Jared Newman - By Jared Newman - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
What you need to know about FuboTV, a streaming bundle for sports
- Sling TV review: In praise of the bite-sized bundle
By Jared Newman - By Jared Newman - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Steady improvements have turned Sling TV into a great budget streaming bundle—with a few lingering frustrations.
- Anorexic Digital TV Bundles: Is Netflix The Real Target
Thursday Jun 1, 2017
We now get a clearer picture of what those $10-a-month real-skinny TV bundles for a handful of networks are about: getting on the same competitive price level as Netflix.