A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
533 CAVERNS ROAD
HOWES CAVE, NEW YORK, 12092
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BULLS HEAD INN COBLESKILL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- How to Create a 19th-Century-Style Man Cave
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Interior designer Frank de Biasi finds inspiration in the cobbled-together refuge of exiled French author Victor Hugo, and shows you how to get the look.
- Comparing Skokie to Charlottesville
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
I had Nazis caving in my buddies' skulls in Chicago in the '70s. Here's how I see Charlottesville.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.