bulldog immigration services, LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - BULLDOG IMMIGRATION SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- California’s Central Valley Needs More Immigration Lawyers
By Cyndi Suarez - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Immigrants are jumping at the chance to get advice from nonprofits like the Immigrant Legal Resource Center. Funding for immigrant legal support has increased recently and this has allowed nonprofits in the Central Valley to expand their services. Much more needs to be done, however, to make sure immigrants get the legal help they need.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Torture Victim, Expecting a U.S. Handshake, Was Given Handcuffs Instead
By NICHOLAS KULISH - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A man who had been beaten and jailed by Venezuelan security agents fled to the United States, but was arrested when he arrived at an asylum interview in Miami.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Loose Definition of Terrorism Upends a Syrian Asylum Seeker’s Life
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Radwan Ziadeh, a dissident who faced persecution in Syria, has been denied asylum because of a measure that targets even groups the United States supports.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- One Ohio Town’s Immigration Clash, Down in the Actual Muck
By MIRIAM JORDAN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A community long reliant on seasonal migrant field workers calls off a welcome-back party, and joins in the national argument over illegal immigration.