NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BULLARD LAW GROUP, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- TODD STARNES: ABC: Christians defending liberty are 'hate group' - Southern Poverty Law Center brands some peaceful groups as 'hate groups'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Fed's Bullard Calls Officials' Projected Rate Path 'Unnecessarily Aggressive'
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said he doesn’t see any need for further interest-rate increases but the central bank should begin shrinking its $4.5 trillion portfolio of assets “sooner rather than later.”
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Tort Lawyers Take Over the American Law Institute
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Once respected for its objectivity, it’s becoming another interest group.
- Rapper Common surprises students at NY school, donates money
By MESFIN FEKADU, AP Music Writer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Rapper Common surprises students at NY school, donates moneyNEW YORK (AP) — Oscar and Grammy winner Common surprised a group of New York students by donating $10,000 to help their teachers buy supplies like calculators and science kits.The rapper-actor partnered with the nonprofit AdoptAClassroom.org and Burlington Stores to give Renaissance School of the Arts in Harlem the funds on Thursday.Jadon-Li M. Antoine, an aspiring musician, actor and dancer, said Common's visit motivates him to keep aiming for his dreams.Burlington has been raising money from its 599 stores to help other schools, asking customers to donate $1 or more.
- The Latest 'Hate' Smear Target Is a Civil-Rights Group
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The media again parrots the Southern Poverty Law Center’s scurrilous claims.