A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BULL MOOSE STRENGTH & NUTRITION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Women, Bulls And Gendered Expectations
Friday Mar 10, 2017
Humans might continue to argue about the need for 51% of the population to celebrate A Day Without a Woman, as part of International Women's Day, or even to require a Women's History Month. But onetimeless piece of advertising created to honor the strength and power of women, individually and collectively, has overridden any possible division to garner universal praise.
- FDA Decides To Delay New Nutrition Labels Until Some Vague Point In The Future
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Only weeks after food industry lobbyists asked the Food and Drug Administration to delay the starting date for revised Nutrition Facts labels, their wish has been granted. The FDA has announced it plans to kick this can down the road by extending these deadlines — possibly by as much as three years.The FDA began working on its overhaul of …