Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BULL CLUB LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Bulls and Timberwolves Upstage Draft With Jimmy Butler Trade
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
There were no big surprises among the early selections in the draft, but Chicago sent Butler, a three-time All Star, to Minnesota.
- Citrix isn’t just for telecommuting, Red Bull Racing uses it at the track
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
But the next big thing will be machine learning and AI for simulations and design.
- Women, Bulls And Gendered Expectations
Friday Mar 10, 2017
Humans might continue to argue about the need for 51% of the population to celebrate A Day Without a Woman, as part of International Women's Day, or even to require a Women's History Month. But onetimeless piece of advertising created to honor the strength and power of women, individually and collectively, has overridden any possible division to garner universal praise.
- Bull Riding Gets a Glam Makeover
Sunday Mar 5, 2017
Professional bull riding has been around for decades, but ever since talent agent WME-IMG took over the PBR, the sport has been getting a Hollywood-style makeover. Photo: Cem Ozdel/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
- This Soccer Club Has Everything You’d Want Except ...
By LEANDER SCHAERLAECKENS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Asbury Park F.C. has devised a plan to maintain the perfect record. Forever.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.