After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 13, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 1998
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1998 - BUILT RITE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Walgreens Ends Rite Aid Merger, Will Buy Half Its Stores
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Walgreens Boots Alliance and Rite Aid nixed their $9.4 billion merger agreement and reached a new deal in which Walgreens will instead buy half of Rite Aid’s stores for $5.18 billion in cash.
- Chron Quiz: Spell it rite
By Marshall Kilduff - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Walgreens scraps Rite Aid merger, buys half its stores instead
By Reuters - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Drugstore chain Walgreens Boots Alliance said it ended its deal to buy Rite Aid after struggling to win antitrust approval, and that it would instead buy nearly half of the smaller rival’s US stores for $5.18 billion. Walgreens also said on Thursday it ended a related deal to sell as many as 1,200 Rite Aid...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.