Senator Chuck Schumer of New York has nurtured the unity of a disparate party coalition, even as he has promised to try to work with Republicans.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BUILDING REGIONAL ALLIANCES TO NURTURE CHILD HEALTH, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How Schumer Held Democrats Together Through a Health Care Maelstrom
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
- Jacob deGrom on best Mets moments, child’s health scare and trade talk
By Steve Serby - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Ahead of the second half of the season, Mets ace Jacob deGrom took a timeout for some Q&A with Post columnist Steve Serby. Fans who go to the Aug. 4 Mets-Dodgers game will receive a deGrom replica jersey t-shirt (tickets available on mets.com). Q: What are your 2015 All-Star Game recollections? A: It was awesome....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.