The gift will establish a chair in professional ethics, a center for race and equality, and an associate director of equity and inclusion post....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BUFFALO NIAGARA SOLAR 2, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Niagara University Receives $4.1 Million Bequest
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday May 28, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
- Who Wins as Solar Prices Plunge
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Record-low prices for U.S. solar power are stealing the spotlight away from fossil fuels.
- In March, wind and solar generated a record 10% of US electricity
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
And stationary storage batteries had a booming quarter, too.
- New study suggests Jupiter’s formation divided Solar System in two
By John Timmer - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A solid core would have then started adding gas to create the present planet.
- Man arrested a second time for fleeing during his sentencing
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
KEARNEY, Neb. — A Kearney man has been arrested after police say he fled from a Buffalo County courtroom in the midst of his sentencing hearing on a drug conviction. The Kearney Hub reports that 41-year-old James Cabrera was arrested after running from the district court hearing on Wednesday. He was to be sentenced for...
- Bills preview: Sean McDermott's arrival gives Buffalo needed reboot
By USA TODAY Network - By USA TODAY Network - Thursday Jun 22, 2017