Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BUFFALO NEW TECHNOLOGY AND ART INDUSTRIES CAMPUS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
- Man arrested a second time for fleeing during his sentencing
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
KEARNEY, Neb. — A Kearney man has been arrested after police say he fled from a Buffalo County courtroom in the midst of his sentencing hearing on a drug conviction. The Kearney Hub reports that 41-year-old James Cabrera was arrested after running from the district court hearing on Wednesday. He was to be sentenced for...
- Bills preview: Sean McDermott's arrival gives Buffalo needed reboot
By USA TODAY Network - By USA TODAY Network - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Buffalo is looking to get a fresh start from the Rex Ryan era.
- Santa Clara University Receives $30 Million for STEM Campus
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The gift from the Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation will support construction of a new "campus within a campus" STEM complex....
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- State of the Art: How Battling Brands Online Has Gained Urgency, and Impact
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In a nation where politics have grown pitched, such campaigns suddenly feel like the most effective political action many of us can take.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.