A swarm of collaboration tools in the typical enterprise presents challenges such as data silos and tool overload for managers. The solution just might be more, but better, tools.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - BUFFALO COLLABORATIVE OPPORTUNITIES & MANAGEMENT ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Have We Reached Collaboration Conflict? Time for Glue
By Steve Flavell, co-CEO and co-founder of LoopUp - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Google named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- How Google Cloud is transforming Japanese businesses
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- What your company can learn from Google’s Area 120 model
By Amir-Esmaeil Bozorgzadeh - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
GUEST: Big companies are too slow, too disorganized and too stuck under the weight of outdated playbooks and bad habits to benefit from opportunities to innovate. That’s the picture the latest report by accelerator 500 Startups paints after surveying over 100 corporate executives that oversee innovation, including collaborating or investing in startups. Rubbing shoulders with startups, […]