Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BUCK & AFFILIATES INSURANCE AGENCY
2014 - BUCK & AFFILIATES INSURANCE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
- It’s All About the Wording! SCOTUS Upholds ERISA Exemption for Church-Affiliated Pensions
By Carole Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The Supreme Court unanimously decided that Congress said what it meant about religious organizations and pension plans.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Fox, Affiliates Fight Over New OTT Service
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Fox will be offering a live national Hulu feed, where it will replace the affiliates' local news and syndicated programming with programming from Fox cable networks National Geo, Fox News Channel andFox Business Network.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.