If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BUCHHOLZ AUTO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fiat Chrysler's Green Autos Have a Problem: They're Not for Sale
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The auto maker suspended production of its well-regarded Pacifica hybrid minivan in recent weeks and has recalled it, leaving customers and dealers disappointed.
- Google, Apple Forge Auto Ties
By Neal E. Boudette and Daisuke Wakabayashi - Monday Dec 30, 2013
Google and Audi are working together to develop Android-based in-car entertainment and information systems.
- Surprising no one, Tim Cook says Apple is “focusing” on auto autonomy
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Also calls electric driving “a marvelous experience," expects ride sharing to take off.
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.