The three former traders will appear in court in Manhattan next month — one of three cases the Justice Department has brought against individuals.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Dec 09, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BTX TRADER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ex-Traders in Britain to Face Currency-Rigging Charges in U.S.
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Trader Joe’s Grainless Granola, GoMacro & BulletProof Bars Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Granola and protein bars can make a great snack, but they aren’t as good when they come with a side of listeria. For that reason, Trader Joe’s and Wildway grainless granola, along with bars from GoMacro and Bulletproof are being recalled. The companies announced the recalls this week after being notified by a supplier or suppliers that an ingredient used …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Part-Trader Joe's, Part-Walmart, Lidl Launches; Can Grocery Stores Survive?
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
German retailer Lidl, known for high-quality foods and rock-bottom prices, has opened its first U.S. stores. With plans to open hundreds more, the invasion has every sector of the food world nibblingat its fingernails.
- The Next Step on North Korea
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New sanctions against China’s traders and financiers might work.
- The Small Business Report, March 24, 2015
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Mar 24, 2015
Promoting your business by tying it to the NCAA Tournament; and the ever-changing employee handbook...and its legal issues.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.