The digital currency shows some resiliency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BTC HOLDINGS 429, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- That Giant Bitcoin Crash in the Wake of China Restrictions? It Never Happened.
By Jason Del Rey - Monday Dec 30, 2013
- Overkill On Hold: Facebook's Delayed Video Plans
Thursday May 25, 2017
Later than sooner, Facebook will become yet another content provider, veering into a business that at the moment seems pretty overfilled.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Belgium Holds Four for Questioning in Terror Probe
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Belgian federal prosecutors said four people were taken into custody for questioning as part of a probe into the attempted terrorist attack at Brussels’ main train station earlier this week.
- Tech Metaphors Are Holding Back Brain Research
By Anna Vlasits - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It’s easy to assume that the seat of human intelligence is similar to our increasingly smart devices. But that idea could be misdirecting neuroscience.