NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BT WORKS INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- UK student, 18, arrested in international cyberattack
Monday Jul 3, 2017
West Midlands Police said in a statement that "Chappell allegedly attacked the websites of T-Mobile, EE, Vodafone, O2, BBC, BT, Amazon, Netflix, Virgin Media and the National Crime Agency."The force's cybercrime unit worked with the FBI, Israeli Police and Europol's European Cybercrime Centre during the investigation.
- NYC narcotics prosecutor uses scare tactics in new fentanyl PSA
By Caroline Lewis - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The Office of the Special Narcotics Prosecutor for New York City typically works to address the opioid epidemic by investigating and prosecuting felony drug offenses and related crimes in...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Samsung is reportedly getting ready to join the smart speaker craze
By Lucas Matney - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Samsung is reportedly working on its own smart speaker device to compete with Amazon’s Echo and others, the WSJ reports. Appropriately, the timing of the device is far from ironed out. Samsung has had quite a few problems getting the voice-powered element of its Bixby smart assistant ready for Galaxy S8 consumers in the US after launching the device months ago. The report also states… Read More